Rising Star Customer Service Award
The Rising Star award recognizes a University Facilities employee with less than four years of service.
The successful nominee:
- Provides consistent quality service anytime any place, not just in his/her assigned areas/tasks.
- Shows a willingness to learn and eagerness to contribute to the success of the department.
- Demonstrates a growing level of care that contributes to and inspires a collaborative and healthy workplace.
- Demonstrates a growing understanding of the university's mission, the department's role and his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Individuals can nominate themselves.
- Must be successfully meeting all goals and competencies as indicated on the individuals' PDP.
- May not have an pending disciplinary actions.
- Must warrant recommendations by the individuals' supervisor.
To nominate a University Facilities employee, fill out the online Nomination Form below or print the form and drop it into the Nomination Drop Box, located on the reception counter in the UFO.