Washington and Lee University Facilities is a team of diverse departments that supports the mission of Washington and Lee University and is responsible for all University-owned facilities and properties. We:
- Plan, design, build, and care for the University's buildings and grounds.
- Clean, remove trash, repair, monitor and maintain the University's physical resources as well as oversee worker and environmental health and safety.
- Identify and implement campus-wide energy initiatives and manage the energy that heats, cools and powers our campus.
- Are responsible for adherence to the Campus Master Plan and space, finish, furniture, signage and landscape standards.
- Provide support for special events, moving, storage and relocations.
Our services help foster a sense of community not only for the students who pass through here, but to the faculty and staff who work here. The Washington and Lee campus has been designated a National Historic Landmark, so we who take care of it have a special responsibility and strive to do the best job we can.