Submissions Review Process
The following criteria have been established to assist with evaluation of Capital Requests, and will be used for decisions on funding specific requests:
- Fund life safety and ADA items first.
- Fund items that support University Master Plan and Strategic Plan initiatives.
- Support new faculty hires.
- Respect funding priorities assigned by Requestors.
- Protect existing investments. Fund life cycle items such as equipment, maintenance, infrastructure, etc. at the highest level possible.
- Support items primarily funded by sources other than annual Capital. These sources may include fund raising, department allocations, grants, specific endowments, etc.
- Group similar projects and provide general allocations to be managed locally. Identify a set of items that may be funded out of each of the allocations and allow local prioritization.