Diversity and Inclusion Visit Experience
DIVE at W&L
The Diversity and Inclusion Visit Experience (DIVE) program provides students an opportunity to visit our campus in Lexington, VA. During the three-day event, our attendees — lovingly called DIVErs — will stay in the residence halls with a current student, attend classes and talk with professors, sample the food in our dining hall or grab a sweet treat in town, and explore our student clubs and organizations. DIVErs will also learn how to navigate the college admissions and financial aid processes while experiencing firsthand the opportunities, resources, and support for diverse students on our campus.**
Washington and Lee University recognizes diversity comes in many shapes and sizes. We encourage you to apply if you identify with one or more of the following populations:
- Students of color (Black or African American; Latinx; Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi, West Asian; Indigenous, Native American, First Nations; multiracial identities)
- Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch
- Students who are eligible for the Pell Grant or the W&L Promise
- Students who are undocumented
- First-generation college-going students
- QuestBridge-affiliated students
** The DIVE program is available to U.S. students only at this point in time.
- Session One: Sep. 24 - 26
- Session Two: Oct. 1 - 3
The deadline to apply for DIVE 2023 has passed. Please add your name to our interest list to get notified when the 2024 DIVE application goes live.