New Employees A quick overview of IT resources for new employees
- Office 365 email and apps: access to official W&L email, as well as Microsoft Office and other apps
- Safe Computing: phishing and other threats are increasingly pervasive and can result in lost data, identity theft and other unpleasant consequnces. Take a few minutes and learn how to protect yourself.
- Connecting to wireless network: eduroam is the official wireless network for W&L employees
- Using Box for file storage and collaboration: employees are strongly encouraged to use Box, which offers unlimited file storage and powerful collaboration capabilities
- Changing my password: how to change your official W&L password
- Quick guide to phones and voicemail
You can also contact ITS to request help or report a problem: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 458-4357 (xHELP).