Email - Office 365Print
How do I access my W&L Office 365 email?
What are the settings to get email on my smartphone?
- Add an Outlook Exchange account
- Your username is your full email address
- The server setting is outlook.office365.com
- Android settings Incoming outlook.office365.com SSL port 973
- Android settings Outgoing smtp.office365.com TSL port 587
See additional details:
- Microsoft instructions for smartphone and mobile device setup
- Smartphone setup for W&L employees transitioning to Office 365
How long do students have access to email after graduation?
Your email address is a lifetime email account. If after graduation you can't remember your password, please call the ITS Information Desk at 540-458-4357 and we'll help you to reset your password.
How do I find additional help and support?
For other questions, please contact the ITS Information Desk in Leyburn Library at (540) 458-4357 (HELP) or send an email to email@example.com