As part of W&L's continuing efforts to create a safe and welcoming environment for all students and employees, we are looking for feedback from the W&L community on how we can improve the effectiveness of our sexual misconduct policy and procedures, as well as the campus climate of Washington and Lee. There are various ways to provide feedback on potential changes to policy, sexual misconduct resolution procedures, and campus climate:
(1) Contact Lauren Kozak directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-458-4055
(2) Submit an online comment form
(3) Attend an in-person focus group session
- March 3, 2016: 3:00-4:00
- March 4, 2016: 12:00-1:00
- March 14, 2016: 12:00-1:00
- March 29, 2016: 1:00-2:00
- April 6, 2016: 5:00-6:00
All focus group sessions are held in Commons 214. Attendance at each session is limited so please sign up in this google doc.
(4) Attend individual walk-in hours
- March 21, 2016: 2:30-4:30
- April 7, 2016; 12:00-1:00
All walk-in hours are in Elrod 307
We greatly appreciate everyone's constructive input and will carefully review all comments and suggestions.