Plan a Visit
Visiting campus but not sure where to start? Travel directions to Lexington, a printable campus map and links to lodging and travel planning resources can be found here. Please note that our office is on the third floor of Elrod Commons, which is noted by building number 16 on the campus map. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (540) 458 - 8595 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your visit!
Directions on Campus
View Washington and Lee University in a larger map
1. Career Development is best accessed through the campus parking garage, located on the corner of Nelson st. and East Denny Circle. As you turn onto East Denny Circle from Nelson, the entrance to the garage will be immediately to your right. There is an elevator that you can take to get to the top of the garage.
2. At the top of the parking garage, follow the path immediately to your left. Continue along the path across the wooden bridge. This will take you to the rear entrance of Elrod Commons.
Click here for directions with handicap access
3. Enter Elrod Commons and climb the stairs directly in front of you. To your left you will find a spiral staircase. Take the stairs to the top, which will place you on the third floor. The entrance to Career Development will be on your left.
3. To the left of the main door at the rear entrance is a door with handicap access. This door will take you to the W&L Marketplace.
4. Head to your right once in the Marketplace. You will find a small hallway containing an elevator. Take the elevator to the third floor of the Commons. The entrance to Career Development will be in front of you.