Hillel at Washington and Lee A "Small and Mighty" Campus of Excellence
Washington and Lee Hillel is established to provide facilities, guidance and organization for religious, cultural, educational, social community service and interfaith activities for Jewish students and Washington and Lee University. W&L Hillel is dedicated to building Jewish identity while nurturing intellectual and Spiritual Growth.
Washington and Lee Hillel Values
- Creating a pluralistic, welcoming, and inclusive environment
- Fostering student growth
- Balancing the need for both a distinctively Jewish and universal human identity
- Pursuing tzedek (social justice), tikkun olam (repairing the world), and Jewish learning
- Supporting Israel and the global Jewish community
- Committing to excellence, innovation, accountability, and results
Learn Hebrew at Hillel!
Hillel Multipurpose Room, 12:15 PM