- Computer Use
- Copyright & Software Licensing Issues
- FERPA/Buckley Amendment
- Mediation of Workplace Disputes
- Employees with Disabilities
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Domestic Partner Benefits
By opening the package containing new software and loading the software onto a University-owned computer, the University may become liable for licensing violations even if the software is not work-related. Visit the General Counsel site for UCITA information.
The University prohibits discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran's status in its educational programs and activities and with regard to employment. Such conduct violates not only University policy, but may also violate state and federal law. To learn more about the specific policies, visit the policies section of the General Counsel's site.
- General Counsel site - Policies
This amendment pertains to the regulations concerning the confidentiality of student grades and other information.
Confidential workplace mediation is available on campus. For information regarding the University Mediator, please contact the Dean of the College.
- Accommodation Policy and Procedures for Employees with Disabilities
- General Guidelines for Documentation of Employee Disabilities
- Guidelines for Documentation of Employee Cognitive Disabilities
- Washington and Lee University Employee Request for Accommodation of Disability
- Nondiscrimination/EEO Statement
- University Policy on Prohibited Discrimination and Harassment
- University Policy on Prohibited Student Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
- University Policy for the Use of Copyrighted Work