Preferred Sections List
Under the WebAdvisor "Create Your Preferred List of Sections" link, pick as many course sections as you like (no limit; although a couple hundred sections will "log jam" your WebAdvisor account) by adding selected course sections to your preferred courses list.
You register from this preferred course list, so make your selections before your registration window opens.
To Create Your Preferred List of Sections
- view the course offerings for a particular term;
- in WebAdvisor, select the option to Create Your Preferred List of Sections.
- choose a term and narrow your search by subject, course types or keywords if you wish to see which courses are open, which have a waiting list, and which are closed;
- select sections to add to your preferred course list (no limit); and
- If you're not ready to register, but want to review what you currently have in your preferred list, go back to 'Course Registration' then 'Register and Make Changes' and you can view your current preferred list.
- register if your window is open and requirements are met.
Note: The preferred list is NOT your class registration. The preferred list is like a 'shopping cart' or a 'wish list' of sections of interest. You register from this list when your registration window is open.