To declare a pass/fail grading option during registration or during drop/add, use the link on WebAdvisor called Pass/Fail Declaration, or start at http://go.wlu.edu/passfail.
- Not all class sections are available to be taken as a pass/fail status.
- No more than one course may be taken pass/fail in any fall or winter term.
- No courses can be declared pass/fail in spring term.
- First-Year students may not declare a course pass/fail.
- FDR and major/minor courses may not be taken pass/fail.
- There is a limit on the number of credits that may be taken pass/fail (only 18 credits may be offered toward satisfying degree requirements).
- See complete pass/fail policies in the University Catalog.