Grade Collection and Distribution Undergraduate Winter Term 2019
- Examinations end at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 12.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Tuesday, April 16.
- Grades are expected to be available the evening of Tuesday, April 16.
- Grade reports will be available in Self-Service and will not be sent by email or "snail-mailed" or given out over the phone.
- Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available on this site.
Spring term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 22.