Grade Collection and Distribution Undergraduate Fall Term 2017
- Examinations end at 12:00 noon on Friday, December 15.
- Grades are due to the University Registrar's Office by 12:00 noon on Tuesday, December 19.
- During the grading period, courses disappear temporarily from the "My Class Schedule" screen in WebAdvisor. The courses will reappear once grades for the term are released. You can always see your full registration at go.wlu.edu/MySched.
- Grades are expected to be available through WebAdvisor (seniors) or Self-Service (first-years, sophomores and juniors) the evening of Tuesday, December 19.
- Grade reports will be available online and will not be sent by email or "snail-mailed" or given out over the phone.
- Transcripts may be ordered using the information under the Transcripts link.
- Explanations of F grade codes are available on this site.
Winter term classes begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 8.