Keyboard for Russian Language
If you need to learn how to set up the cyrillic keyboard so you can type in Russian, follow these easy steps for setup on your personal computer:
- Run windows update
- After the update, select "optional updates are available"
- Now select "Russian Language Pack - Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (KB2483139)" and install it.
- Now, restart your computer
- After your computer has rebooted, open the Change the keyboard window under the Clock, Language, and Region section of the Control Panel.
- Now Add your Russian keyboard
- If you wish to see an On-Screen Keyboard, you can activate that by following Ease of Access under Accessories in the All Programs section of the Start menu.
However, if you only need the cyrrilic keyboard for a quick project, or use in the TMC, you can use this excellent online program.