- Created standing committee on Inclusion and Engagement on the Alumni Board of Directors;
- Increased diversity of Alumni Board and Kathekon;
Outreach and Programming
- Created Inside W&L, the first e-newsletter specifically for black alumni;
- Worked with alumni chapters to increase multicultural engagement, sponsoring speakers and hosting events at the Museum of African American History in Washington, D.C., and ZuCot Gallery, an African American-owned gallery in Atlanta;
- Hosted three Black alumni reunions since 2012.
- Established the first philanthropic effort by Black alumni, to support minority student experiences;
- Added multicultural alumni and student event to Young Alumni Weekend programming;
- Co-sponsored and funded an alumni career panel for Black students in 2016;
- Provided organizational support and funding for the 2019 FLEX gathering of Black alumni and students;
- Added an Alumni Engagement staff member to support affinity groups and engage more diverse alumni.