- President of Delta Society
- President of Beta Alpha Psi
- Captain of the Equestrian Team
- Athletics Strategic Planning Task Force
- W&L Development Ambassador
- Money Matters
- Cape Town Internship Program (Summer 2017)
Working for PwC in Charlotte, NC in Summer 2018 and then pursuing my Masters in Accounting to sit for the CPA Exam
Either ACCT 304: Anatomy of a Fraud (Professor Hess) or POL 234: Congress and the Legislative Process (Professor Connelly)
Professor (Megan) Hess!
Favorite Lexington Landmark
Favorite W&L Tradition
The Honor System
Why did you choose W&L?
I chose W&L because I wanted a school where I could explore many interests - not just one. I also liked the small class size and the small-town feel!
What 3 words would you use to describe the Class of 2018?