When you give to the Annual Fund, you and fellow donors are providing as much as 8 percent of the University's operating budget. You can see the work of your Annual Fund gift in every aspect of life on campus - from library books to sending students on field trips to maintaining W&L's historic buildings and grounds, to name just a few things.
- The Annual Fund accounts for 7.5% of the overall University budget.
- The 2018-2019 Annual Fund goal is $11.075 million, which includes $1.575 million designated to the School of Law and $1.85 million from current and past parents.
- Alumni giving participation: 50%, Many corporations and foundations use alumni giving participation as a determining factor to fund grant requests.
- Annual Fund gifts are unrestricted gifts to the University.
- Did you know $1,000 of Annual Fund dollars is equivalent to $21,367 endowment dollars?
- By giving to the Annual Fund, you are investing in today’s W&L. Alumni benefitted from Annual Fund dollars during their time on campus, now it’s time to give to the Annual Fund to support today’s students on campus.
- Without the Annual Fund, each student’s tuition would increase by $4,897 each year.