The President's Society Honoring Washington and Lee's Most Generous Donors
The President's Society is Washington and Lee's recognition club honoring our most outstanding donors to the Annual Fund. Leadership gifts, those of $2,500 or more, typically account for close to 80 percent of the Annual Fund. Membership is available to any donor who gives $2,500 or more per year to the Annual Fund.
Leadership Gift Levels
- The Founders' Circle: $50,000 and up
- The Honor Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- The Generals' Council: $15,000-$24,999
- The McCormick Associates: $10,000-$14,999
- The Five-Star Council: $5,000-$9,999
- The George Washington Associates: $2,500-$4,999
Membership in The President's Society is also available to faculty and staff who make a gift of $1,250 a year to the Annual Fund.
For any questions related to The President's Society, please reach out to Robert Koch, Annual Fund Leadership Giving Officer.