Location and Hours
AddressUniversity Counseling Center
204 W. Washington St.
Lexington, VA 24459
Hours of Operation
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, when undergraduate classes are in session.
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, when undergraduate classes are not in session.
- Closed from 12 Noon -1 PM daily for lunch.
- Closed during Thanksgiving break, during Winter break, and during the summer from mid-June to mid-August.
- Contact Student Health Center at 540-458-8401 or Public Safety at 540-458-8889 to reach the counselor on-call.
- Rockbridge Community Services Board: 463-3141.
- Proceed to Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital or call 911.
Scheduling an Appointment
If you wish to schedule an appointment please come to the Counseling Center during regular hours of operation, call 540-458-8590 to speak to our administrative assistant, or e-mail email@example.com . If you leave a voice message or send an e-mail please make sure to include your contact information and availability. If you are a new client you will need to complete our New Client Registration Form and submit that for review before an intake appointment will be scheduled.