Local AA Meetings
Alcoholics Anonymous has proven to be a life-giving tool to many individuals seeking to manage alcohol addiction. But in order for AA to be useful, people must be self-reflective enough to know when they have a problem with alcohol. If you would like the support an AA group can provide, you are welcome to attend one of many meetings in the local community.
RE Lee Episcopal Church
- Mondays: 7:30 AM
- Tuesdays: 6:30 PM (beginers meeting); 8:00 PM (open meeting)
- Wednesdays: Noon (open meeting)
- Thursdays: 7:30 AM
- Fridays: 8:00 PM (open meeting)
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM (open meeting)
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital (C-SJH)
- Saturdays and Sundays: 8:00 PM (open meetings)
All meetings are non-smoking meetings. Call 540.463.3411 for more information.
Al Anon Meetings
Family recovery is a process of healing and growth for family members affected by someone's drinking. This process helps these individuals make healthier life choices and develop relationships that are more positive and supportive.
- Saturdays: 11:45 AM (open) at RE Lee Episcopal Church
Call 1-888-425-2666 for more information concerning Al Anon. All meetings are non-smoking meetings.