Required Information FAQ

Does W&L offer HEALTH INSURANCE for students?

What FINANCIAL AID FORMS are required?

What IMMUNIZATIONS do I need BEFORE I arrive in the FALL?

WHEN will I get the FORMS that have to be completed before I enroll (for example, the medical forms, etc.)?

Does W&L offer Health Insurance for students?

Yes. All students are required to show proof of insurance coverage, via the Health Insurance Information Form (available on GHQ) to supplement the medical care provided by the University. Students who do not return this form will be automatically enrolled in and billed for the cost of the Student Accident and Health Insurance Policy endorsed by W&L. For more information on student health insurance, please visit the Student Health and Counseling Website.

What financial aid forms are required?

Students who are US citizens or permanent residents, must submit the FAFSA and CSS/Profile forms. International applicants must submit the W&L Foreign Student Aid forms and the College Board International Student Aid forms. Please see our Financial Aid Website for further details.

What immunizations do I need before I arrive in the fall?

The immunization record form lists all the immunizations you should have before you arrive.

When will I get the forms that have to be completed before I enroll? (e.g. medical forms, etc.)?

All of the forms that you must complete over the summer are found in the Student GHQ. Once you log-in, you will find the forms under  "First-Year Forms" tab. Students also receive a mailing from the Dean of First-Year Students, which includes the New Student Guidebook and a Summer Timeline flyer, which outlines important dates and deadlines for submitting forms over the summer.