What Can W&L's Russian Program Offer You?
- W&L's Russian Program partners with the College of William & Mary for the "Summer Study in St. Petersburg" - a 6-week summer language intensive in St. Petersburg.
Located on the banks of the Neva River, at the very center of the 18th-century historic district, St. Petersburg State University is the oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in Russia, as well as the site of William and Mary's six-week intensive Russian language summer program in Russia. - source
- ACTR/ACCELS American Councils for International Education Russian Flagship Overseas Program - Funded by the United States government, this program is designed to produce professional-level language proficiency in high-needs languages.
- The Bard-Smolny Study Abroad Program offers students a year of study at the Smolny Institute in St. Petersburg. Students directly matriculate and take classes with Russian professors and Russian students.
- The U.S. State Department offers Critical Languages Scholarships for summer study in Russia. The program is fully funded including travel, a room with a host family, and three meals a day.
- Boren Scholarship (Study Abroad, US Government Service Requirement)
- Gilman International Scholarship (Study Abroad, Pell Grant Eligible Students)
- CIEE (Council on International Educational Exchange)