Omicron Delta Kappa voting faculty
Omicron Delta Kappa voting faculty. The voting faculty of the Alpha Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa represent all faculty members of ODK during official functions of the circle. This role arises from the unique structure of ODK which encourages interaction among students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the local community. The president appoints five faculty members for staggered terms of three years each. The president designates one of the voting faculty to serve as faculty coordinator (formerly called faculty secretary) and one to serve as faculty advisor. Voting faculty help to select student members, alumni, faculty/staff, and community members. They attend and provide input to the monthly leadership events of the circle, Founders Day events, and Alumni Weekend events.
Linda Hooks, Faculty Advisor (chair)
- Marc Conner, Professor of English and Interim Provost - 2015-2018
- Kevin Finch, Assistant Professor of Journalism - 2016-2019
- Janine (Jan) Hathorn, Professor of Physical Education and Athletics Director - 2015-2018
- Linda Hooks, Professor of Economics - 2015-2018
- Elizabeth Knapp, Professor of Geology, and Director of the Johnson Scholars Program - Faculty Coordinator - 2016-2019