Employee Benefits Committee (EBC) is composed of four university faculty members, one retired faculty member, and one or more staff members (all appointed by the President), the University Treasurer, and the Provost. It periodically reviews programs relating to employee benefits and acts in an advisory capacity to the President. (See also, Investment Committee.)
Ex Officio Members
- Marc Conner, Provost
- Mary Main, Executive Director of Human Resources
- Steven McAllister, Treasurer and VP for Finance
Four Appointed Faculty Members
Including one from the Law School and one from the Williams School, and one appointed retiree faculty member - 2 biennially for 4-year terms.
- Elizabeth Oliver - 2014-2018
- John Gunn (retiree) - 2014-2018
- Andrew Hess - 2016-2020
- Robert Danforth (LS) - 2017-2021
- Wayne Dymàček - 2017-2021
Staff Members Four-year term.
- Rissie Murphy - 2016-2020
- Tim Slagle - 2016-2020
- Kenneth (KC) Schaefer - 2017 -2021