Directions and Parking
- Exit I-81 at exit 188b (Lexington).
- The exit will put you on Route 60 west.
- Continue on Route 60 west through Lexington.
- Route 60 becomes Nelson Street in Lexington.
- As you are about to leave Lexington, the Lenfest Center will be on your left and the parking garage will be on your right.
- Exit I-64 at the Lexington, Route 11 Exit.
- Proceed south on Route 11 towards Lexington.
- After crossing bridge, bear right to Downtown Lexington, business district.
- Continue on Route 11 (Jefferson Street) to Route 60 (Nelson Street).
- Turn right on to Route 60 west (Nelson Street)
- Continue on Nelson Street. As you are about to leave Lexington, the Lenfest Center will be on your left and the parking garage will be on your right.
The Washington and Lee parking garage, directly across Nelson Street from the Lenfest Center, is the primary parking area for the Lenfest Center and is available to you, free of charge, on the evenings when performances are presented at the Center.
Enter the parking garage from Washington Street directly off of Nelson Street (Rt. 60). After parking in the garage, use the elevator to go to level L. The level is marked "Lenfest Center for the Performing Arts". The elevator will open at footbridge level allowing you to cross Nelson Street on the walkway above traffic.
The Lenfest Center appreciates your help and hopes your use of the parking garage will make your Lenfest experience safer and more enjoyable.