The Lenfest Center for the Arts
Box Office Information
For tickets and information for upcoming attractions, refer to the W&L Lenfest website at wlu.edu/lenfest-center or call the Lenfest Center Box Office at 540.458.8000.
Payment for tickets at the Box Office may be made by cash, credit card or check made payable to Washington and Lee University. Payment via University Swipe is also accepted through online purchase only.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Seating for events listed in this brochure is by general admission. There is no reserved seating; however, patrons may call the Box Office to reserve handicapped seating. Handicapped parking is also available in the fan parking lot of the Lenfest Center for the Arts.
Our goal is to start all performances at the time indicated. Latecomers will be seated in the nearest seats available at a suitable pause in the performance.
Patrons are encouraged to call the Box Office for information concerning the suitability of events for children.
Assisted Listening Systems have been installed in both the Keller and Johnson Theatres, as well as the Wilson Concert Hall. Please see the house manager at least 15 minutes prior to curtain to sign out a receiver.
Tickets are forfeited if not seated
5 MINUTES prior to curtain time.
Lenfest Center Wait List Ticket Policy
• When an event becomes sold out, a WAIT LIST will be formed at the box office. Patrons can be added to the list during regular box office hours Monday - Friday via phone, email or in person.
• If any tickets become available, patrons on the WAIT LIST will be contacted in order. The patrons who are reached first will be given the available tickets.
• This WAIT LIST will be effective until 3 p.m of the last work day before the performance in question.
Example 1: If an event is on a Wednesday, the WAIT LIST will be effective until 3 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon.
Example 2: If an event is on a Saturday, the WAIT LIST will be effective until 3 p.m. on Friday.
• If you have not received any contact from the box office before this time, tickets are not available.
Lenfest Center Will Call (Day of Show) Ticket Policy
• When an event becomes sold out, A WILL CALL list will be formed at the box office once it opens 1 hour prior to the performance. No calls or emails will be accepted.
• If any tickets become available, patrons on the WILL CALL list will be called out loud, in order, by the box office agent on duty. Patrons are encouraged to stay near the box office in case tickets become available. If a patron’s name is called 3 times and there is no response, the patron forfeits the right to the ticket and the next person on the list will be called.
• If your name is not called by the box office before show time, tickets are not available.
ALL EVENTS, DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Please contact the box ofice at 540.458.8000 to reserve tickets for FREE events.
** All artists, dates and times are subject to change.