What is it?
All employees with W&L network accounts can send faxes using a Web interface. Each department designates the employees who will receive computer-based faxes sent to their departmental fax number. The full-featured service supports custom cover sheets and numerous file types.
Who can use it?
- Faculty and staff: personal accounts for sending, departmental accounts for receiving.
- Students: The Information Desk manages an account for use by students in sending and receiving faxes.
How much does it cost?
University-provided for business-related faxes. For personal long-distance faxes, inform ITS of time, date, phone number called.
Additional fax lines may be requested; departments are charged an annual operating fee.
How do I get it?
- Faculty, staff for sending faxes: log in at go.wlu.edu/fax.
- Faculty, staff for receiving faxes: contact administrative assistant for your department.
- Students: contact the Information Desk (x4357, email@example.com)
- Departments without a fax line: contact the Information Desk (x4357, firstname.lastname@example.org)