Cable Television

What is it?

Television service is provided through two methods:

  • Traditional cable service in many campus locations.
    • NOTE: Beginning in fall 2017, traditional, wired cable service available only for upper-division housing. First-year students in Gaines and Graham-Lees residence halls will access television service only through TV over Internet (IP TV).
  • TV over Internet (IP TV) for students resident on campus only, available for computers, tablets, smartphones and other devices connected to the campus network.

Who can use it?

  • Students living in campus housing.

How much does it cost?

  • Students: A basic package of channels is included in your annual room rate. Premium channels are available at additional cost.

How do I get it?

  • Students living in campus housing, including sororities: connect to coaxial cable connection (upper class only), or log in to online service at

Also see Related How-To Articles in box above.

Related How-To Articles