What is it?
Television service is provided through two methods:
- TV over Internet (IP TV) for students on campus, available for computers, tablets, smartphones and other devices connected to the campus network.
- Traditional cable service, through wired cable jacks in certain common areas and third-year residence hall bedrooms only.
Who can use it?
- Students living in campus housing.
How much does it cost?
- Students: A basic package of channels is included in your annual room rate. Premium channels are available at additional cost.
How do I get it?
- Students living in campus housing, including sororities: connect to coaxial cable connection (upper class only), or log in to online service at http://xfinityoncampus.com.
Also see Related How-To Articles in box above.