What is it?
Television service is provided through two methods:
- Traditional cable service in many campus locations.
- NOTE: Beginning in fall 2017, traditional, wired cable service available only for upper-division housing. First-year students in Gaines and Graham-Lees residence halls will access television service only through TV over Internet (IP TV).
- TV over Internet (IP TV) for students resident on campus only, available for computers, tablets, smartphones and other devices connected to the campus network.
Who can use it?
- Students living in campus housing.
How much does it cost?
- Students: A basic package of channels is included in your annual room rate. Premium channels are available at additional cost.
How do I get it?
- Students living in campus housing, including sororities: connect to coaxial cable connection (upper class only), or log in to online service at http://xfinityoncampus.com.
Also see Related How-To Articles in box above.