What is it?
ITS offers a variety of opportunities for training:
- Self-service: Search this website, or browse the "how to" section, for specific information on how to use ITS-provided services and resources. You can also get help from these resources:
- Academy sessions: These periodic events feature demonstrations, hands-on workshops, panels, and other sessions offered in coordination with the University Registrar, Dean of the College, University Library, and other offices. Fall Academy is the main offering during the year, and features dozens of sessions over a two-week period just prior to the fall semester. Winter Academy takes place the week of undergraduate fall semester exams.
- Ad hoc training: ITS can provide custom training upon request, for groups (departments, for example) or one-on-one. Just contact us at email@example.com or x4357.
Who can use it?
Faculty, staff, and students.
How do I get it?
- Academy sessions are announced on this website and in Campus Notices; registration for sessions will open two to three weeks prior to the beginning of the academy.
- Faculty, staff and students can request custom training by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or x4357