Faculty and Staff Device Support
What is it?
ITS provides computers for use by full-time faculty and staff. ITS will consult with faculty and staff every four years to ensure computers are adequate for their needs.
Who can use it?
Faculty and staff.
How much does it cost?
ITS does not charge for computers chosen from ITS-designated Windows or Macintosh models. However, ITS may assess charges for enhanced features and hardware, including:
- Extra random access memory.
- Faster processor.
- Special graphics interface.
- Higher capacity desk drive.
- Non-standard or additional peripherals including extra monitors, specialized mice and external hard drives.
- Personal printers, or any networked printers besides University-provided BizHub devices.
Faculty and staff are asked to consult with ITS concerning grant-funded computers and servers to ensure they will function in the W&L environment.
How do I get it?
Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to contact ITS if they feel their office computer is not meeting their needs.