Providing innovative leadership and excellent support to empower the University community in the successful use of information technology.
- ITS blog: Announcements on training, changes in IT services and resources, and other timely news. The same blog entries also appear, via RSS feed, on the ITS homepage (http://its.wlu.edu) and various other Web pages in the W&L website, including student and faculty/staff portal pages
- Twitter channel
- November 2015 survey of undergraduate and law students, summary and ITS response
- November 2014 survey of faculty and staff, summary and ITS response (PDF)
- May 2013 ECAR survey of undergraduates, summary results (PDF)
- August 2012 survey of first-year undergraduates, device ownership and use (PDF)
- 2011 survey of faculty and staff, summary and ITS response (PDF)
- Computing Resources, Network and Email Use and other policies are maintained by Office of General Counsel in Technology section of Code of Policies
- Change Management: ITS carefully manages changes in the IT environment in order to provide needed maintenance and upgrades while minimizing disruption of University business.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing address: Information Technology Services, Washington and Lee University, 208 Tucker Hall, Lexington, VA 24450