You haven't seen a college campus like this before. Lexington is surrounded by a huge backyard — mountains for miles, rivers a-plenty, and all for exploring. Join the Outing Club to trek and travel from the tops of Blue Ridge Mountains to the bottom of the Shenandoah Valley. You can also rent equipment, bikes, fishing poles, kayaks, paddleboards tubes and more and experience all of the natural beauty that Lexington has to offer!
Discover Your Next Adventure
- Trails and hiking for all skills and abilities
- Scenic biking routes winding through Rockbridge
- Bouldering and rock climbing up the heart of the Blue Ridge
- Fishing spots fit for a true angler
- Rivers and creeks aplenty for kayaks, tubing and canoeing
- ... and many more!