Washington and Lee provides a variety of seminar topics designed to help you address areas of personal stress. Elder care, financial wellness, stress management and other topics give insight into matters you may be working through.
If you missed a seminar, these videos are available for your convenience.
- Care.com - Proactive Approach to Caregiving - May 10, 2012
- Elder Care Panel - February 9, 2011
- Elder Law - October 14, 2010
Mental Health and Emotional Wellness:
- Managing Powerful Emotions in the Workplace - April 30, 2012
- Marriage...Divorce...Remarriage; Steps to Take During an Emotional Time - December 1, 2010
- Legal Documents Everyone Should Have - November 17, 2010
Business and Career Development:
- Dual Careers - April 13, 2011
- Learned Optimism: Boosting Morale and Employee Engagement - Feb. 18, 2011
- Basic Time Management - October 20, 2010
- Resources for the Blind and Visually Impaired - July 27, 2011
- Resources for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired - July 27, 2011