Recording Goals in the PDP System
- Click on "Open My (Year) Performance Review"
- From the Summary screen, click on "Create New Goals". This takes you to the Beginning of Year screen to record your goals.
- From the Beginning of Year screen:
- Review your competencies and clarify with a your manager if needed.
- Click on Add a New Goal
- Type your goal in the text box. Select a level of importance for the goal. Click "Add Goal" to save the text.
- Click "Add a New Goal" to add another goal. Repeat this process until you have created all of your goals. There is a minimum of three goals required and a maximum of five goals allowed.
- To make a change to a goal or importance, click on "Edit" to access the text.
- Make edits and click "Update" to save any changes.
- When you have recorded all of your goals, click "Submit My Goals to My Supervisor." Your supervisor will receive an email notification that your goals have been submitted for review.
- The Summary page shows the electronic submission of the beginning of year goals to the Supervisor. From this screen, you can view your goals as submitted to your Supervisor.