Performance Cycle Calendar
PDP Annual Calendar of Activities
Goal Setting is open: July - October
- Review job description
- Drafts goals
- Reviews competencies
- Submits PATH to supervisor for approval of goals
- Approves and advances PATH to Mid-Year by clicking the "submit" button.
Mid-Year Window is open: November - February
Note: Documentation is OPTIONAL at mid-year unless employee has deficient performance from the prior year, in which case, the employee must have a performance improvement plan consisting of specified goals and competencies, documented feedback from supervisor regarding demonstrated improvement or lack of improvement and a mid-year conversation between the supervisor and employee to clarify expectations
- Completes self-assessment by adding comments related to job responsibilities, goals and competencies
- Submits to supervisor for review
- Completes comments regarding employee performance related to job responsibilities, goals and competencies
- Has conversation with employee and advances PATH to Year-End by clicking the "submit" button
Year-End Window: March - June (required)
- Completes optional self-ratings for job responsibilities, goals and competencies.
- Completes optional overall comments for job responsibilities, goals and competencies.
- Submits to supervisor for review.
- Completes ratings for job responsibilities, goals and competencies.
- Completes overall comments for job responsibilities, goals and competencies.
- Selects overall performance rating.
- Prior to conversation with employee, submits PATH to manager for approval.
Conversation Window: After Manager Approval
- Supervisors may begin performance conversations with their employees after receiving notification of approval from their VP or the Provost.
- Conducts performance conversation with employee and adds any performance information.
- Has option to add post-review comments to the PATH.
- Marks PATH complete and enters date of conversation.