Employee Benefits Open Enrollment: 2017
Changes for the 2017-18 year must be received by June 5 with one exception: Enrollment (or re-enrollment) in Flexible Spending Accounts must be made on-line by June 16, 2017. Instructions for doing so can be found in the Open Enrollment Materials.
Comprehensive Enrollment Material (minus your personalized Total Compensation and Benefits Statement):
Rates and Changes:
- Open Enrollment Newsletter: Contains information on benefits changes for the coming year.
- 2017-18 Benefits Guidebook: Includes health and dental insurance premiums.
Benefit Enrollment Forms and Information:
- Anthem Group Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Anthem Member Change Form - use this form to delete members
- Anthem Member Change Form - use for adding a dependent to your existing policy
- 2017-18 Anthem Medical Benefits Summary
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- UCCI Group Dental Insurance Enrollment/Status Change Form
- 2017-18 Dental Core Plan Benefits Summary
- 2017-18 Dental Buy-Up Plan Benefits Summary
Informational sessions will be held in the Courthouse Main Meeting Room at 2 S Main St. on Tuesday, May 2 at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and on Wednesday, May 3 at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., and 1 p.m.
Refer to your Open Enrollment packet for online enrollment instructions.
If you are enrolled in the university's basic life insurance, you may purchase supplemental insurance for yourself and your eligible dependents. Due to our change in carriers, Symetra is allowing a onetime open enrollment for employees and their eligible spouse/partner who were not previously declined for voluntary life coverage.
If you and your spouse are not currently enrolled, you can elect coverage up to the guaranteed issue amounts with no medical underwriting.
If you and your spouse are currently enrolled, you can increase your coverage up to the guaranteed issue amounts with no medical underwriting.
If you and your spouse want to elect coverage over the guaranteed limits, the amounts in excess of the guaranteed limits will be subject to medical underwriting and approval by Symetra.
Group Long Term Disability
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- See 2017-18 Benefits Guidebook for information on the Wellness discount and University's offer to subsidize premiums.