Employee Benefits Open Enrollment: 2016
Changes for the 2016-17 year must be received by June 1 with one exception: Enrollment (or re-enrollment) in the Flexible Spending Account must be made on-line by June 20, 2016. Instructions for doing so can be found in the Open Enrollment Materials below.
Comprehensive Enrollment Material (minus your personalized Total Compensation and Benefits Statement):
Rates and Changes:
- Open Enrollment Newsletter: Contains information on benefits changes for the coming year.
- 2016-17 Benefits Guidebook: Includes health and dental insurance premiums.
Specific Benefits Enrollment Forms and Information:
- Anthem Group Health Insurance Enrollment Form
- Anthem Member Change Form - use this form to delete members
- Anthem Member Change Form - use for adding a dependent to your existing policy
- 2016-17 Anthem Medical Benefits Summary
- Summary of Benefits and Coverages
- Instructions for accessing Anthem's LiveHealth Online
- UCCI Group Dental Insurance Enrollment/Status Change Form
- 2016-17 Dental Core Plan Benefits Summary
- 2016-17 Dental Buy-Up Plan Benefits Summary
- UCCI Dental Core Plan Certificate
- UCCI Dental Buy-Up Plan Certificate
If you are already enrolled, you can increase your benefit in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $50,000 as long as the total amount does not exceed the guaranteed issue limit (the lesser of 3x annual salary or $100,000).
If you have coverage on your spouse, you can apply for an increased benefit but full medical underwriting is required.
If you are not currently enrolled, you can apply for yourself and your spouse/partner but full medical underwriting is required.
Group Long Term Disability
Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- See page 7 of the 2016-17 Benefits Guidebook for information on the Wellness discount and University's offer to subsidize premiums.