Information and Documents Available
Each of the health professions advisors has current information on the entrance requirements for each AMCAS (American Medical College Application Service) medical school. While these requirements are quite uniform, several schools have idiosyncrasies and you should check the requirements at several schools in which you have interest.
Additional information is collected in two places. Professor Alty has detailed descriptions for your use on:
- Information about Health Professions--dentistry, veterinary medicine, optometry, osteopathic medicine, physical therapy, physician assistant, pharmacy ...
- The Medical School Interview
- Information regarding financial aid
The following reference materials are also available:
- Medical School Admissions Requirements
- Admission Requirements of U.S. and Canadian Dental Schools
- Veterinary Medical School Admissions Requirements
- Directory of Physical Therapy Education Programs
- Physician Assistant Programs Directory
- Pharmacy School Admissions Requirements