Thanks and Recognition
The President's Society Washington and Lee's Most Generous Donors
The President's Society is Washington and Lee's recognition club honoring our most outstanding donors to the Annual Fund. Leadership gifts, those of $2,500 or more, typically account for close to 80% of the Annual Fund. Membership is available to any donor who gives $2,500 or more per year to the Annual Fund.
Young Alumni TPS Giving Levels
- 2018-19: $100
- 2016-17: $250
- 2011-2015: $500
- 2010: $1,250
- 2009: $1,500
- 2008: $1,750
- 2007: $2,000
- 2006: $2,250
- 2005 and earlier: $2,500
Leadership Gift Levels
- The George Washington Associates: $2,500-$4,999
- The Five-Star Council: $5,000-$9,999
- The McCormick Associates: $10,000-$14,999
- The Generals' Council: $15,000-$24,999
- The Honor Circle: $25,000-$49,999
- The Founders' Circle: $50,000 and up
Membership in The President's Society is also available to faculty and staff who make a gift of $1,250 a year to the Annual Fund.
For any questions related to The President's Society, please reach out to Missy Witherow, director of Annual Giving.