Your 25th Reunion
Largest 25th Reunion Gift Totals
- Class of 1994: $4,681,957
- Class of 1989: $2,239,000
- Class of 1988: $2,001,098
- Class of 1993: $1,961,752
- Class of 1979: $1,900,039
- Class of 1992: $1,810,056
- Class of 1991: $1,806,000
Each of W&L's 25th reunion classes, beginning with the Class of 1961 in 1986, has honored the tradition of the university's benefactors by raising funds for a 25th reunion class gift. There are two primary components of the 25th reunion class gift:
- The class project (selected by the reunion committee)
- The Annual Fund
Members of the class may give to other areas of interest in lieu of or addition to these two areas. All gifts and pledges made by class members to W&L during the July 1 to June 30 fiscal year will make up the class gift.
For questions about the 25th reunion gift, please contact Jessica Cohen, 25th Reunion Gift Officer.