Reunion trophies recognize the volunteers and classes whose giving efforts are outstanding in a variety of ways.
Save the Date
Alumni Weekend 2021
April 29 - May 2
Young Alumni Weekend 2021
October 22 - 23
Honoring Important Milestones
A great way to commemorate your reunion milestone is to participate in your class's gift effort by making a contribution to the Annual Fund. Class gifts are a way that alumni express their gratitude for the education they received and reinvest in their alma mater so current and future students also will receive a great education. Volunteers from the reunion classes help raise the class gift during the months leading up to June 30. Class gifts support the Annual Fund. For the 25th and 50th reunion classes, the class gifts also support one or a few high priorities of the University that are particularly meaningful to these classes.
Reunion Giving Recap 2019-2020
Thank you to the classes of 2015, 2010, 2000, 1995, 1990, 1985, 1980, 1975, and 1970 for making Reunion 2020 a success during this most unprecedented time. It was inspiring to see the results the reunion classes achieved with many headwinds throughout the spring and summer--a true testament to the incredible and unwavering support W&L alumni show our alma mater through volunteer Involvement and class-gift participation. Highlights of the reunion giving effort for 2019-2020 Include:
- Over $1.6 million contributed to the 2019-2020 Annual Fund from all reunion classes, the third-largest single-year total in W&L reunion history.
- $5.6 million contributed overall to the Annual Fund (Includes current gift and pledges through 2023-24), also now the third-largest overall total for a reunion.
- Two classes (1995 and 2000) setting new overall annual fund records for their respective reunion years (25th and 20th).
If you have questions about making your reunion gift, please email Erin Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reunion Giving accounts for approximately 65 percent of the total given by undergraduate alumni annually.
- Almost 40 percent of reunion donors make a five year pledge to the Annual Fund.
- More than $42 million has been committed to the Annual Fund from reunion alumni over the past ten years.
- Reunion gift totals for each class (except the 25th and 50th reunions) reflect the total amount committed to the Annual Fund in the current year and the next four fiscal years.
- Multi-year reunion pledges can be made through W&L's online reunion pledge form.