2018 Winter Emergency Budget Allocation Application
Please respond to the following questions in addition to filling out this attached spreadsheet and signing-up for an interview on this attached spreadsheet. Email application to email@example.com by Sunday, February 4th at 11:59 PM.
The application was attached to an email from the EC and interview times are available here. All interviews will take place on Wednesday, February 7th in the EC Room.
Reminder: Per Article IX. ii, the EC shall not fund the following: transportation (except mileage expenses for driving to and from organization's events,) uniforms, lodging, alcoholic beverages, politically partisan organizations and religious organizations, honor societies, or greek organizations.
President/Chair: Phone: Email:
Treasurer: Phone: Email:
- Please briefly summarize why you are seeking emergency funding (50 word summary of events or explanation of planning).
- If applicable, please explain why actual expenses have differed from expected expenses. Write a paragraph of 50-100 words to detail each discrepancy.
- If applicable, please explain why actual revenues have differed from expected revenues. Write a paragraph of 50-100 words to detail each discrepancy.
- If applicable, please detail any new expenses that were not initially proposed in your Spring 2017 application. Write 100-150 words per expense.
Spring EC Allocation: ________ + Other Earned Income: ________+ Future Income: ________
- Incurred Expenses: ________ - Projected Future Expenses: ________
= Emergency Budget Request: $________
By submitting this application, I certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I have read and understand the EC's General Budgeting Policies. [Your name]