Due by January 27, 2018
A. Paul Knight Internship Program in Conservation
In early June of 2014 I drove through 10 states in 3 days. I started the drive in Spartanburg, South Carolina, headed through the middle of America comprised of our nation’s “fly-over states”, and finished by driving up through the Badlands of the Dakotas.
- 2017 Intern: Brian Quigley ('18L)
- 2016 Interns: Bruce "Bo" Mahr ('17L) and Jessica "Jess" Winn ('17L)
- 2015 Interns:William "Will" Simmerson ('17L) and William "Will" Flory ('16L)
- 2014 Interns: Alison Leary ('15L) and Jamison Shabanowitz ('15L)
- 2013 Interns: Cameron Tommey ('15L) and Terrence Austin ('15L)