Fresh Approach to Food
Our scratch cooking methods focus on fresh, non-processed ingredients. On the plate, that means incredibly flavorful and more nutritious meals. Food is prepared to order, or cooked in small batches as close to service as possible or what we call "small batch from scratch." Our menus emphasize fresh vegetables, fruits, legumes and whole grains for nutritionally-balanced dishes. Whether you're looking to power up for a big game or to load up on some brain food to boost your concentration during exams, we have nutritious, health-focused options ready and waiting for you.
We follow a set of culinary standards that guide our food production each and every day:
- Leveraging the newly expanded Campus Garden for fresh hyper-local produce
- Soups and sauces that are made from fresh stock - which means richer flavor and less sodium in your diet!
- A bountiful salad bar filled to the brim with vegetables that were hand-cut that day and complemented by house-made dressings
- Pizza dough that is made from scratch and hand stretched
- Entrée meats that are roasted in house
- Hamburgers that are hand-formed and made from fresh, never frozen, USDA Choice or above beef
- French fries that are hand-cut using local potatoes whenever possible
- Fresh, organic, cage-free shell eggs served daily
- Cookies, muffins and cupcakes baked fresh daily
- Menus that provide vegan and vegetarian options daily
- A commitment to personalized service for students with food allergies, sensitivities and other dietary concerns