Poorly Rendered Fonts Enabling Clear Type on your Monitor
Many campus computers, particularly PCs, have a monitor setting that makes fonts appear pixelated. You can adjust your monitor settings by enabling Clear Type:
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Screen Resolution.
- Choose Display
- Select "Adjust Clear Type text"
- Check the box to Turn on Clear Type
- Click Next
- Check "Yes, I want to tune all monitors now"
- Click the text sample that looks best to you and click Next
- Rinse and repeat
- Next your way to the Finish line.