Travel Registry

The Travel Registry is for faculty and staff traveling on University business and students who are traveling internationally with a W&L grant or other non-academic travel, such as travel with an athletic team, the choir, etc. All personnel participating in Washington and Lee sponsored international travel must register their travel to include emergency contact information.

Before you begin, please note that you will need the following:

  • a scanned copy of your passport,
  • your passport information, and
  • your travel information.

You DO NOT need to use the Travel Registry if you are:

  • a student seeking to study abroad. Visit the Study Abroad page.
  • a student applying for Spring Term Abroad. Go to the STA page to see program options.

(Need help using the Travel Registry? Download this handout.)

Begin Student Registration

Begin Faculty/Staff Travel Registration

Proxy Faculty/Staff Registration