How to Prepare
- Know yourself, including the values, interests, and skills that you want to highlight. Be able to articulate why you want the position and why you are qualified and a good fit.
- Know the company or organization. Read websites, company literature, press releases, and current news. Talk to people that work for the company - contact W&L alumni.
- Prepare questions that you will ask the employer at the end of your interview.
- Schedule a practice interview with Career Development!
- Practice interviewing on InterviewStream.
- Reserve a landline in Career Development for your phone interviews.
- Reserve the Career Development Skype room for Skype interviews.
Expert Insight: What AN HR Manager Looks for During an Interview - from Idealist Careers
50 Most Common Interview Questions - from Glassdoor