On- and Off-Campus Interviewing
On Campus Interviewing
- LexLink is Washington and Lee's primary career database, including all on-campus recruiting for jobs and internships, as well as nationwide job postings. Log in with W&L username and password.
- Log in and create an account in order to view employment opportunities, upload your resume and other documents, and apply for jobs.
- Track ALL on-campus recruiting, including employer information sessions, application deadlines, interview dates, and application status.
- Sign up for on-campus interviews.
- Learn the policies for participating in on- and off-campus interviewing. This is a summary of what is necessary and recommended to participate in the process.
- The LexLink system has a size limit when uploading transcripts. Electronic transcripts, which can be requested on the Registrar's website, are within the size limit.
Off Campus Interviewing
- SLAC offers regional interviewing days held once a year in Chicago, San Francisco, New York, and Washington DC. A variety of career industries are represented in each city, and applicants will be pre-selected for interviews.