Interested in multicultural opportunities? Explore these online resources to get started. Feel free to drop by our office to meet with an advisor to help plan.
- CareerShift - CareerShift's set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. While other web services provides bits and pieces of the job hunt process, only CareerShift provides an easy-to-use approach for bringing all these parts together to manage the job hunt all in one place. Students may sign up for an account with their wlu.edu email address.
- Center for American Progress - Independent nonpartisan policy institute - resources on a variety of social justice issues.
- Diversity Employers - Diversity Employers (formerly the Black Collegian Online) has a powerful jobs and resume database.
- Equal Opportunity Publications' Diversity and Inclusion Career Center
- Lambda Legal
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions - Summer Opportunities for undergraduate and postbac Pre-Health Students
- National Association of Colleges and Employers Diversity Resources
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Out for Work - Out for Work functions as a complimentary component in the total educational experience of LGBT students, primarily in the development, evaluation, initiation and implementation of career plans and opportunities. Includes a job board with jobs and internships.
- Pride at Work
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute